Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fences

At the moment i'm sitting on level 9 of the uni.. where all the students hang out and study.. It's usually so loud here it's hard to concerntrate even with music pumped up really loud in your ears. I just got back from my long sit down lunch and my initial plan to start my part of a group essay has failed. These days i find it hard to concerntrate on anything my mind has been running on a million miles an hour trying to think about anything and everything.

With my recent obsession with the twilight saga all i've been doing is reading instead of doing my uni work and i find my committment to my uni work is lacking. At the moment i'm starting The Host but as soon as i start reading i'm thinking about assessments and tests and start to question my committment. Right now theres just so much to think rather than doing work. Anyway the next 2 weeks will be spent studying to tests and assessments. There are a few of those in the next couple weeks.
Speaking of Twilight I'm actually quite proud of myself and my efforts i have never read that much in that amount of time in forever. I can't wait till the movies are released they're meant to be better that the first film and their dodgy effects. =D

Relient K was at Youth Alive in Saturday night and it was one great set done my them. I have to admit i was a little out of depth and quite clueless with some of the songs they performed.. but they are completely awesome. =D

I have thought about this for the past month.. I NEED A CAR!!! i've explained it to my family but they seem to just ignore what i have to say and always go back to the fact about how it was like when they had it. It always leads to the same lecture and they always seem to point out how im spoilt.. yes yes. But i'm so dependent on everyone else and i hate to be that way. so until my family understand that i'll be car less.. it can get really frustrating.
The first time i did drive without an instructor was probably the best feeling.. it was freedom.. mind you it wasnt my car.. the issue with cars is always on my mind...

Anyway i better stop writing and start getting ready to get a move on to class... haha datebase entry isnt that the most exciting class?? ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment