Thursday, July 30, 2009

My first semester of uni was alright however, my results weren't that great but passed all my subjects except 1...
Business Law was my subject i was so determined to pass. I didn't care if i got a HD just as long as i passed mainly because i disliked the lecturer. I was so glad that i passed the subject.

This semester i'm taking...
  • Business Information Systems
  • Management and Organisational Behaviour
  • Economics
  • Accounting Information Systems

My first week has been pretty good however i have the feeling i'm going to hate Mondays mainly because i'm in lectures and tutes from 8:30 - 4:30 with a couple breaks in the middle. At this moment there isn't that much work to do but i still have yet done the set questions for my monday tutes. =D The weeks ahead won't the be the easiest but somehow i'll get through it. The assessment tasks also are coming up really close i think the closest one is in week 3 gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment