Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trainwreck

I have seen how slack i have been. The semester has started and an essay plan has been given to us which is due on monday. I have started the plan but have no idea where to go from there and i have also neglected looking for journals. Once i start the words come to me and then escape from my brain. lets just hope i can get some work done soon. I also find it incredibly difficult to understand my accounting info systems questions, my tute is tomorrow and have no idea what their on about but will seek some help on these questions. There is also so much reading to be done this weekend. I feel so behind and its only week 2.

An update on my grandma... She's still in her stable condition and we're still unable to find her a nursing home that will take her. Most facilities are quite hesitant on taking her on because of the feeding tube. As time goes on i feel horrible for not being able to see her. I would love to make the trip over there to send her my love and pray for her i have some many committments here. Many people (mainly the doctors) think she's unable to understand and comprehend what we say or even whats going on. But we're able to see that she understands everything we do. I really miss her so much. I just want to be at her bed side to hold her hand.

I just want to ask everyone to keep praying for her please...

No comments:

Post a Comment