Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meet Me On The Equinox

This song isn't something i'd usually listen to but it has grown on me a fair bit. =D This is what gets me in the mood to get ready for the movie to get released.. i'm waiting as patiently as possible.. lol

I have finished my 1st year of uni and am going into my swotvac week before the exams roll in. The worst part of it is that da da da dum... i've fallen sick and in no mood to study.. so have been taking it easy and resting for the very very long study days for the rest of the week ahead... i guess my body hasn't taken the late nights and early mornings i've been having and is causing havoc. On top of that i haven't been sleeping all that well for the last couple weeks.

Can't wait till all my exams are all over and done and i get over this cold.. i should get some rest right now.. have to be in perfect shape tomorrow for some hardcore studying.. lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment