Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miracle




"I'm not going cause i've been waiting for a miracle and i'm not leaving... I won't let you give up on a miracle when it might save you."


I think i've shared this song before.. but it's one of my favourites so how can you blame me? =D


I'm just taking a little break from studying at the moment.. I have been semi motivated the past week with it being swotvac and all but i found a way to enjoy this time that i have before my exams while studying by studying in the sun. Most of my exam prep is based on mainly reading anyway. I was outside in the sun for about 4 hours straight and as i expected would happen i had burned however isn't as bad as my kooyong burn about 2 years ago. I have music pumping into the backyard and sit there for hours reading and highlighting. So this past week of studying has been semi productive.


anyway car update.. well at the moment there is no update. My sister isn't budging and at the point where i kind of need a car there is still nothing. It's getting quite frustrating on my part anyway. I'm pretty sure to those who have to drive me around as well... i don't see the point of having my license at the moment... i probably should've waited a little longer to get it. Anyway... cars i have been looking at mainly because i have no choice they've been everywhere ever since i've 'annouced' i wanted them... are da da da dummm...

  • Impreza
  • Mazda 3
  • Honda Jazz.. i guess.. =P
  • I am falling in love with SUV's too.. =D for a known reason but not inclined to say why

anyway i better get back to studying... and good luck to everyone with exams

No comments:

Post a Comment