Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fallin' For You

Exams are coming very soon.. 3/4 of my exams are after cup day so there is going to be cramming for this week.. then a whole week of studying before my last one. I know all this will come fast. I can't wait for my first year of uni is finally finished.. but i also can't wait for the rest of the year has in store for me. i thought i might take a little break from economics to write here. Anyway with the holidays drawing near i'm waiting for all this fun to come.. i have some plans on what i want to do.

I've really gotten into reading after the whole twilight saga and the host.. my next book will be the time travellers wife. The movie is coming out soon and i've heard great things about the book. After that i have no idea what i'm going to read.. Along with the dork road i wanna start doing puzzles.. these are mainly for the days when it's waaaayyyy too hot to do anything at all. =D.

I would love to go on a road trip down to rye/rosebud area and stay there for the week.. i think it could be fun. With getting my license i want to go on alot more road trips...

I'm not quite sure what else i want to do but now it looks like i'll be planning for new years so once exams are over i need to plan and book the apartment.. yikes,, i think most of them will be book out.

There are so many movies that are already out and coming out very very soon and the includes nxt year (lol).. and i wanna see them all.. hopefully i'll be able to get them all accomplished.. so there is...

  • New Moon (of course)
  • Couples Retreat
  • Whip It
  • Time Travellers Wife
  • Remember Me
  • Valentine's Day
  • Dear John
  • Eclipse
  • When In Rome

back to studying i guess.. wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment