Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Only Exception



The last couple weeks have been stressful, fun and busy. There is just so much going on right now it's been hard to keep up with everything at once. So what to talk about first??

Alright the 1st week of uni was pretty good nothing too bad. I'm loving my timetable to some extent. I tried to squash as much as possible to one day so that i would have 3 days a week of uni. So i ended up with 6 straight hours on Mondays, 9-12 on tuesdays and 6-9pm on thursdays. The only problem with the thursdays is that night class do not like that one bit! but it's a little on the upside. i could be making more money during the day then if i were to be working after the lecture. Everything was pretty much introductory so nothing too interesting.

I should write about Paramore concert but i dunno how to explain it. but it is a memory that is forever burnt in my brain. It is simply indescribable but they do entertain very well. The best concert I've been to even with the injuries and the pushing and shoving going on in the mosh pit. I loved it!

Anyway the household is kinda in busy cleaning and cooking mode. We're all gettin ready for the wedding on Saturday. So atm the house is as clean as i have ever seen it.. never ever seen it this clean in my life. We're also getting ready for the guests to start arriving from interstate. This is the last stretch then we can relax well kinda anyway.
I should really start cleaning now.. so i better go!

No comments:

Post a Comment