Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Liquid Confidence



I have been M.I.A for a while. So sorry. There's nothing much to post about at the moment. Just going with the cracks at uni with exams in... 3 weeks away? I still have assignments to get done and all so it's kinda hard to study for exams at the moment for the subjects i have finished lectures for.

The last time i posted i have been and come back from Malaysia which was awesome. Although i kinda didn't enjoy it half the time because my family was there (mum, grandma and aunt). Don't get me wrong I love them but to some point they will drive u nuts! And most of the time was spent waiting around for people which is ridiculous. Even with that stuff i enjoyed it. I got to go places i have never been to and some new places which was awesome. anyway i have heaps to do at the moment so i best be off.. I'm pretty sure no-ones reading this.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment