Thursday, June 24, 2010

Down



This song has been my obsession since i started holidays. I've just realised that the CW have used this song with almost every show I watch on their channel. Anyway I hope you enjoy..

The holidays have been quite disappointing mainly because there aren't many people to hang out with since most people are still going through exams and are studying hard. speaking of studying.. my subjects for next semester are quite intense. The subjects that I'll no doubt fail are Personal Financial Planning, Commercial Banking and Finance, Corporate Law and Law of Financial Institutions and Securities. Yikes! I'm also really anxious to find out results. Results will be released on July 12th which feels like ages, I just want to rip off the band-aid especially since I feel as though I did pretty well compared to last year. One thing I do know is that I did receive a HD for my Professional Development classes which is a big deal seeing as I had one particular team member let the whole team down and a person who was a friend is no longer. He did say some offensive things to me and just didn't co-operate with people and never has his work done on time. I was left picking up his slack and chasing him around which is something you shouldn't expect in Uni.

I am nervous for the Professional Development classes that need to be done next year. Seeing as it's the last year you go off with a bang! The final assignment is a big deal. The whole team has to present a business concept to a board of directors and afterward there is a 20 minute Q&A. Something to look forward too ey.

I'm going to be an Aunt soon.. My sister just sent me a picture of the last ultra sound before the baby is born. I'm might just have to go to Sweden to visit the kid. It's a boy just to let you know. =D.

Wimbledon is finally here. I can't wait to watch the continuation of the epic 10 hour match from last night. They both looked exhausted and Isner just couldn't break. I really do hope he wins. Good news for the Roddick fans as he went into the 3rd round. Yay!

I have about a month of holidays left. I need to start occupying my time with little projects to do. I could learn how to cook?? Or do some artsy stuff to hang in my grandma's room?? I have no idea what I'm going to do But I'll figure it all out.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda!

    It was nice seeing you again at Maca's the other day. It's been such a long time since we last chatted! We should catch up soon with the rest of the Fungus guys from our year.

    Are you still on hols? You should totally learn how to cook. I've been doing that through my hols since I broke my ankle a few weeks ago. I've cooked a chicken & prawn risotto and a oxtail stew :D The next thing on my list is puff pastry soup.

    It's disappointing to hear about that dude that didn't cooperate with your group on the assignment. It's surprising how immature pple can be even in uni!

    Anyway, it's nice to know that you're still serving faithfully in Fungus. Keep it up!

    God bless! :)

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete