Thursday, July 15, 2010

Careful



Once again another Paramore tune hehe. I put this one up specifically because I'm in some of the footage even though you cannot see me.. hehe But the most exciting thing is that they're coming back in October and I have tickets to go! Enough about that...

I have one more week of holidays and pretty much everyone will be back at uni by next week which means i'll be all alone and just settling down before uni starts. I should probably clean my room as well it looks like a bomb site. Most of the holidays have been spent either working, running around doing errands, seeing people, recovering from being sick and of course just hanging out. These holidays were really great because i got to catch up with friends I hadn't seen for ages.

I'm ready to go back into a new semester and completely working very very hard seeing as the subjects aren't really my forte. Good news is that I passed all my subjects although the uni hasn't posted up 2 of my marks yet. And I'm very happy to say I received a HD for my Professional Development class where i was receiving some very slack work from one other team member. I really have to thank God for that because I was freaking out that because of that one person all of us would suffer in our marks.

Right now I'm recovering from a cold so i better go and get some rest before Fungus tonight so i'm nice and energetic. =D

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment