Thursday, August 5, 2010

Have Your Way



I am back at uni. I'm almost done with my 2nd weeks and I'm already getting sick of it. I think it's just having to get back into routine and getting used to it. After a month and a half of doing absolutely nothing you can see how hard it is to be following a whole new timetable. So far classes have been pretty good and right now I'm just having to cope with the work load. On top of that I've been working and doing some full day shifts which leave me unmotivated to do any work once I get home.

Anyway so I'm now an aunt, which is pretty exciting. I can't wait to see my little nephew. From what I know of he does not have a name as of yet. It's pretty funny because he was born on Tuesday night and I ended up finding out on Wednesday night. I came home from work and was talking to my mum, we were probably talking for a good 15-20 minutes and then she just said. You sister had her baby. I was so shocked because it wasn't the first thing she told me when i got home and that fact I had to coax it out of her.. hehe. I've seen some photos and I think he takes more resemblance of my sister.

When i got home from work today.. the first thing my mum told me she was going to Sydney for the weekend. Looks like I have most of the house to myself. hehe There's nothing better then knowing that your parents aren't gonna be home for a few days.. I have some freedom.. not like i didn't have it in the first place.

I better get some work done.. otherwise the homework pile will double by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment