Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Believe

Once again things are starting to get confusing and frustrating on my part. So many things have changed especially the minds taking care of my grandma. At the moment petitions are going around from family to family to appeal the removal of the NG tube. We all believe that she should go of natual means not of starving. However, the plot thickens once again.. A relative of mine authorised the removal and at the moment everyone is i guess in some way 'out to get him'. Lets just hope out appeal works and she'll be left alone for a while now. But if it doesn't work i hope my relative is ready and man enough to tell her what he's done. I was so angry at the start of the week and now i'm just furious. i would never do that to a familu member..

I have found that driving is the only thing that can keep this stuff off my mind. However, it won't quite work that way for a while. I was driving before for some practice and i felt so free and i guess it took everything off my mind. I guess it'll be my other escape once i get my licence in 2 weeks.. well if i get it anyway. I'm feeling quite ready for it and am excited to go for the test as odd as it seems. i feel as though i need to do something or go out to keep it off my mind. When i'm at home it's a constant reminder of the situation and puts me in a spot to just be silent.

Why does drama always have to follow me around?

No comments:

Post a Comment