Monday, August 10, 2009

can't stop the world

One second somethings decided the next things change. It seems the decision has been delayed, reviewed and discussed at a family meeting. There is a possibility that their minds will not be changed which would cause a very unfortunate and devastaing event.. Enough of this depressing side of me...

To lighten up my day a little Joanne and myself took a little venture for a cupcakes. First going to Degraves st right which is kind of like VU's front door step but found that place to be a little crowded we moved over to the Cupcake bakery on collins.. We took some time out to enjoy and savour our choc mint and red velvet cupcakes. here are a couple photos...




The Choc Mint...


The Red Velvet


I have had a huge craving for desserts... I'm seeing all these dessert places and always wanting to go.. I was walking along collins st and i walked past the Lindt Cafe. It looks so bright and quite up scale and looking at the menu it've very up scale prices but it's still so appealing. I've heard nothing but good reviews... I really want to try it.
Anyway.. should be getting to some reading and online tests.. but please keep praying






No comments:

Post a Comment