Sunday, August 16, 2009

Falling Over Me

So much complicated and frustrating things have been going one and i think for the past week and a half i've been fuming and quite i guess depressed with whats been going on. It's had to be here not knowing whats going on. yesterday i was at my breaking point when the parentals came back. I can really see the "enemy" in all this. It's so horrible to think that my eldest uncle the one that was meant to take care of here really wanted her 'departure' like this... so unnatural and the most un-peaceful thing ever. Trying to move her to a facility here will be the hardest thing right now mainly because we need the permission from 'them' and now power will play a huge factor to what will happen next. She's scared of her own son because she has no idea what they could do next. She'll be much safer in here in Melbourne.

I asked myself how could someone do that to their own family? How can they let go so easily?
I have one thing to say to that whole family that gave the doctors permission... I hope you know what you've put yourself in. A life time of alienation from our family and complete exclusion. I hope you can see you won't be forgiven for what you've done. The way you tried to avoid the whole situation was a very cowardly thing to do. This is my goodbye to you forever. You've made it just as easier for me to let go. You don't deserve my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment