Monday, August 24, 2009

Sydicate

Lately i've felt not quite myself like somehow i was a little empty? in some way or another... it would be just the drama going on. But for the first time in a long time i actually feel complete and very happy. For the past month there have been struggles, unfortunate events and nothing but bad news.

I've been reporting about the condition about my grandma. Well as soon as we find here a place here for her to stay and get taken care of she'll be sent back to Melbourne. This has been the best information that we've received to date. They also operated on her last week and shes all good. Everything will be sorted very soon and she'll be able to live the happy life and be treated right the way she deserves. I truly believe that she fears my other relatives because of what they've done. I can't wait until everything is sorted and i'll be able to see her again. hopfully this will be the last time i'll have to blog about this situations.

I've gotten into the twilight saga.. i know very its late. i wasn't so interested in it when they first released the first book and i was meaning to read it all before i watched the movie but to tell you the truth it bored me to pieces. I finally watched the move and had the sudden urge to read it. Since then i haven't stopped.. I quickly moved through new moon and now i'm on to eclipse. I see why there is an Edward Cullen obsession. I think girls are looking for that expectation when they find someone. not the vampire part of it of course but by the sweetness of his actions their just so romantic. heart skippingly sweet =D.

I have my driving test tomorrow as much as i should be nervous i'm not. I'm actually quite excited over it and theres a calmming affect happening at the moment. I'm trying to visualise what will happen and the roads but when i think about it... it just blank. My family are quite questionable about whether i'll even get it. I was talking to my instructor the other day and he has confidence in me and just told me not to do anything stupid. hahaha like i could..

Anyway.. i think it's about time i start reading eclipse.. it the only way to keep me calm and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment