Sunday, August 30, 2009

Misery Business

There isn't much to write about. I'm at the start of my 2 hour break before my next class. I'm so tempted to leave this minute but firgure it's important that i stay where i am. My friends have either gone home or in their classes so i'm basically all alone. I really hate it when that happens. I've been sitting here for a while listening to my music and playing bejeweled but thought it mayb a little productive to blog. I don't have my other subject books on me to do any work.

Last week i got my licence!! haha but as much as happiness riddles me for getting it on my fisrt go.. it doesn't go to any use at all because i have no car to give it some worth.. lol I'm trying to decide whether i should look for a new car or wait out the 5 or 6 months before my sister leaves so i can buy hers. I've been thinking about what i would buy but still really cant decide what i would get. =D I can't wait until i'm actually able to drive by myself on the open road. That feeling will be delayed for quite a while..

I have been thinking alot about my grandma. Everything is starting to become real that shes moving back. All the paperwork has been semi done and we have the costs for her flight back home and may i say ouch!. But i'm so elated that she'll be back HOME soon enough.

I have been reading the twilight books one after the other.. loving it right now!! i'm onto the last book and all i can say so far is sweetness from the ending of eclipse and the start of breaking dawn. The most sweetest and cutest things have happened in the book i only wish that it could come true for me.. hahaha lame i know... but that is what i call true love...

No comments:

Post a Comment